You can add fields (attributes and criteria) and filters to define exactly what will appear in your reports. If you're the report owner, you can save the changes for all users who will run the report. If you're not the report owner, you can still save your changes so the fields and filters are applied every time you run the report.
- Right-click the report you want to modify, then click Edit Report Settings.
- If the report is already open, click Rebuild.
- From the Generate Report screen, select the tab of the item you want to modify.
- From within the tab, select the checkboxes next to the attribute/criteria to add them to your report. To remove an attribute/criteria, deselect the checkbox.
- Add any required filters in the section below the attributes and criteria.
NOTE: Filters are an AND condition, so all filters must be true in order to the display the results.
- When done selecting fields and filters, click Generate Report to build the report.
- Click the Saved Reports tab from the Generate Report screen.
- If you're the report owner, click Save so that the changes will appear for every user who runs the report. If you're not the report owner, click Save As to show the changes each time you run the report.