- The user interface has been rebranded as Resolver:WRM.
- AppFabric has been replaced with Redis.
- The review hierarchy is now sorted in alphabetical order.
- The Point In Time and the Data Import services now work with encrypted connection strings.
- It's now possible to open a record linked to another record of the same type using the same method (e.g. opening a risk linked to another risk). Previously, a second method was required to handle this scenario.
The WRM installation wizard has been significantly improved to streamline the installation and version update process. Specifically:
- The installer now automatically installs the following prerequisites:
- .NET Framework 4.6.1
- Microsoft Report Viewer Redistributable 2012
- Microsoft SQLPS SQL Server 2012 CLR types
- Microsoft SQLPS SQL Server 2012 Shared Management Objects
- Microsoft SQLPS Windows PowerShell Extensions for Microsoft SQL Server 2012
- Automated checking for the prerequisite components.
- Added a new option to set the Redis connection string.
- Added a new option to create a new database for the WRM install.
- The installer now automatically runs the incremental scripts.
- A Reporting folder is now automatically created if one does not already exist. Any existing Reporting folders are left intact.
- A BackupImages folder is now created beside the normal images folder, which will contain old images from a previous installation. If a BackupImages folder already exists, the contents of that folder are left unchanged.
- The default value of the IP address settings is now the machine's name.
- Removed the ERI step.
Please contact Resolver Support to obtain the installation files.
- Personnel is now in the correct review.
- Fixed a bug that caused a null object reference in the log line.
- Fixed the VarCalcQueuesDeleteProcessed SQL agent job.