If you're the owner of a report, you can grant other users access to the report by following the instructions below. If you're not the report owner but have administrative rights enabled on your profile, you can still grant access by first impersonating the report owner, then following the instructions below.
- Click Report, then select Item Overview, Summary Report, or Hierarchical Report.
- Click the Saved Reports tab to view all previously saved reports and any reports shared with you by another user.
- Click the report you want to share.
- Verify the name of the report shows up under Currently Loaded.
- Click the Saved Reports tab.
- Click Add under Share a Copy or Live Report Access. Note: Share a Copy shares a non-editable version of the report. Live Report Access will share an editable version of the report. The report may look different, depending on user permissions.
- Click the search box and type a user's name to search.
- Click the checkbox next to a user. Click Ok.
- Click Save.
Note: The report will appear in the user's Shared Reports folder in the Saved Reports tab.