If you're the owner of a report, you can grant other users access to the report by following the instructions below. If you're not the report owner but have administrative rights enabled on your profile, you can still grant access by first impersonating the report owner, then following the instructions below.
- Right-click the report you'd like to share in the My Reports pane, then select Edit Report Settings.
- Click the Saved Reports tab.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page, then click Add.
- Select the checkboxes next to the user(s) you'd like to share the report with.
- Click Save. The shared report will now appear in the Shared Reports section on the user's homepage.