Manage all your access control integrations in one place with the new Connect. Connect provides true out-of-the-box features that allow you to configure and fine-tune your integrations from a single browser interface. With Connect, you can:
- Register and install connectors to access control systems, including Lenel OnGuard and Software House Tyco C-Cure, with more system integrations coming in future releases.
- Manage your devices, link them to your Dispatch locations, tag similar devices, and map them on floorplans.
- Manage event rules to define which events and device types will trigger an action. Actions include creating a new dispatch using a template of your choosing, as well as sending automatic acknowledge or close responses back to the system, thereby streamlining the process.
Dispatches generated from Connect will provide specific details about the device that triggered the activity, including its exact location on the floorplan, to help dispatchers respond to critical situations as quickly as possible.
- The application now offers a full audit history of login attempts to provide insight on which usernames and invalid passwords are attempting to gain access to your system.
- Dispatchers can get even more details about a selected dispatch through the Location panel by viewing floorplans, mapped Connect device icons, and location pins.
- Improved support for Windows authentication in IIS for users on Windows 8 and above. Note that Windows 7 is still supported with the default setup when Windows authorization is not enabled.
- A performance enhancement has vastly improved the login time for users with a large number of class or site rollups.
- Microsoft SQL Server 2016 is now fully supported.
- Security improvements with Services and the Android Officer Mobile app.