Our development team is in the final stages of development for our latest release of Perspective – V5.4. Expected early in the new year, we wanted to provide you with a sneak peek on what we have planned, including the introduction of Alarm Management, a Health Check API and updates on locations in Dispatch.
New: Alarm Management
- For use with our Access Control Connector, you can now have more alarms sent to a dispatcher for review.
- For rules where you want a dispatcher to see the alarm and decide if it need to become a dispatch or close it out there is now an Alarms panel to manage that.
- Acknowledge and Close alarms (this will be also acknowledged and closed in your Access Control System)
- Or Escalate Alarms to a Dispatch when an Officer response is required (you can even escalate a series of alarms to a single dispatch for easier management)
- Alarms have many of the same great features of Dispatches (Notifications, Comments and Conversations, Visual Alerts and Timers and more)
- New option to update query for Custom Reports, so you can add a new field or adjust criteria options
- Health check APIs (Perspective, Integration, Dispatch Services) all services provide health data for better up time monitoring an load balance management.
- Dispatch Locations now search global addresses (and if you don’t want users creating new locations an option to turn that off)
- Multi-Select for bulk Dispatch actions like Close Dispatch and Reassigning tasks.
- More Filters on Dispatches (Filter by Dispatcher, Location or Call Categories)