- A new App was added in stores that improves the connection screen for Perspective customers (users must download the App to continue using it).
- Push notification services were upgraded to the latest version recommended by Android™ and Apple®.
- Push notifications were added for a new task assigned to an officer.
- A vulnerability issue with SBNY and Active Directory user details was addressed.
- We fixed an issue with Perspective, causing errors when the FIPS (Federal Information Processing Standards) compliant is enabled in Windows.
- An issue with missing scheduled dispatches following a maintenance outage was fixed.
- We fixed an issue with the on-screen keyboard blocking message text in iOS.
- We fixed an issue blocking some users from successfully logging out on mobile.
- A readability issue when using dark mode on iOS was addressed.
- An alignment issue with user information was resolved on the On Duty screen, as it was inconsistent with the main screen alignment.