If the text in a Perspective report is overlapping or cut off when printed, the issue can be fixed by adjusting the Display settings on the computer printing the report. There are two methods of resolving this issue. In the event that cut-off or overlapping text occurs on your machine, try the following steps first:
- Right-click any blank space on your desktop.
- Click Display Settings.
- Scroll down to the Scale and Layout section.
- Select 100% from the Change the size of text, apps, and other items dropdown list.
- Restart your machine.
If the above steps do not work, try the following steps:
- Log into Perspective on the machine experiencing this issue.
- Right-click on your taskbar.
- Click Task Manager.
- Right-click Perspective.
- Click Properties.
- Click the Compatibility tab.
- Click Change high DPI settings.
- Check the box beside Override high DPI scaling behavior.
- Click OK. Click OK again.
- Log out and log back into your machine.
These changes apply only to the profile of the user currently logged into Windows.