To make Perspective easier to use for all our customers, Perspective version 3.3. and later has a number of accessibility tools in the Data Forms, including:
- Customizable keyboard shortcuts for faster data entry and quick access to common Perspective features.
- High contrast and 125% DPI support in the Data Forms for the visually impaired.
- Compatibility with Windows Narrator for the visually impaired.
- The 125% setting is supported for the Data Forms only as reports will not display correctly with this setting. If this setting is necessary for a particular client machine, ensure another machine is used when printing Perspective reports.
- For Hosted users running Perspective 5.0 or higher, changing your display settings to scale more than 100% may cause the Business ID field to disappear from the login screen. See the Business ID Field Missing is Missing from the Login Screen article for more information.