After Perspective is successfully installed and running on a client machine, you can create and save a shortcut that displays the product logo on your computer to give you access to Perspective from your desktop.
- On your client machine, navigate to your Perspective service URL in Internet Explorer.
- Right-click the Perspective icon, then click Copy shortcut.
- Right-click an area on your desktop, then click Paste shortcut to create a new desktop icon.
- Right-click the new desktop icon, then click Properties.
- Click Change Icon...
- Click Browse, then navigate to C:\Users\User.Name\AppData\Local\Apps\.
- From the 2.0 folder, type Perspective.ico in the Search field in the top-right of the window.
- Double-click the search results.
- Click OK, then click OK again to add the Perspective icon to the shortcut.
In the alternative, you may also add your Perspective services URL as a favorite in Internet Explorer by clicking the star icon in the top-right of the browser, clicking Add to favorites, entering a name for the shortcut in the Name field, then clicking Add.