With Perspective 5.1 in its final stages of development and testing, we would like to share a sneak peek of the release to help you plan ahead of your formal notification (especially if some of the updates are request you’ve submitted through our Idea Portal). Version 5.1 is a minor release, however it may contain just what you’ve been looking for!
Coming in Version 5.1:
- Single Sign-On: Your users will never forget their Perspective password again. With 5.1, we are bringing Single Sign-On technology, using SAML 2.0., to our entire Application Suite. This will allow your Perspective users to move between applications without specifying credentials every time.
- Officer Mobile app: Enable your officers to respond to critical events faster, follow procedures effortlessly, and increase dispatch report details with Perspective’s Officer Mobile application for iOS and Android devices. This new application allows your dispatchers and officers to communicate within Perspective using instant messaging, eliminating miscommunication that can happen over radio. Note: This application is separate from Resolver’s existing incident reporting app, Perspective Mobile
- For information on Officer Mobile pricing and licensing - please contact your Customer Success Manager.
- Request a dispatch using Perspective Web Portal: Submit a dispatch request to our new Dispatch system directly from your Perspective Web Portal page.
- Command line dispatch entry: Within Dispatch 5.1, dispatchers can now perform common actions even faster using a command line interface, removing additional tabbing and mouse clicks to allow dispatchers to work faster!
- Disable DispatchLog SOP pop-ups: You can now stop SOP’s from popping up as soon as a dispatch is created, giving more control to your dispatchers. Note: This is specific to DispatchLog. Resolver’s new dispatching application, Dispatch, introduced with Perspective 5.0, already has this feature.