Please Refer to the Perspective System Requirements for the details on the supported versions of Windows Server and SQL Server for your version.
1) Client Workstations
- Perspective client includes the Microsoft .Net assemblies, application (built on Windows forms) and optional support for features, like Perspective Visual Analysis.
2) Web Application Server (Perspective Web Service)
- Manages all authentication (application or Active Directory) and requests for data from the client.
- A Perspective-specific Web Service is provided.
- All updates to the Perspective client can be handled by the Perspective Web Service.
3) Web Application Server (SQL Reporting Services)
- SQL Reporting Services is required to run Perspective’s reports.
4) Database Server
- Manages all data storage for Perspective.
- Data is organized into a single database that contains administration and business-specific data.