Each month, our team adds more content to our Customer Portal to provide you with additional reference material to support your use of Perspective. This month, we published a series of articles on Perspective’s system architecture, as well as an article outlining the new features for single sign-on (SSO) with Perspective—including how it impacts implementations with Windows Authentication from previous releases. We also published instructions on the option to implement with SSO.
- Enable Windows Authentication (Changed with V5.1)
- Set Up SSO with AD FS – An Example
- What is SSO and How do I get it?
- Perspective System Architecture – Part 1: Physical Layers
- Perspective System Architecture – Part 2: Logical Layers
- Perspective System Architecture – Part 3: Security Layers
- Perspective System Architecture: Enterprise Example
Have an idea on an article you would like to see? Comment on this post with your ideas.