Perspective 5.4 – Bug Fixes
- Modified the Dispatch themes (Default and High Contrast) to make it easier to see certain UI elements.
- Fixed an error that would occasionally prevent the creation of scheduled dispatches.
- Fixed an issue in Dispatch that would prevent some closed dispatches from clearing correctly.
- Resolved an issue that would block access to some SOP attachments in Dispatch.
- Fixed the indoor location UI issues in the Dispatch admin settings.
- Resolved a memory leak issue when connecting to Dispatch.
- Systems with a large number of Person records will no longer experience errors when migrating from DispatchLog to Dispatch.
- Fixed an issue that prevented some data from being displayed after sorting data in the Dispatch panels.
- Resolved an issue that caused some Analysis Expert queries to time out when the “Case Supervisor” field was added.
- Analysis Expert no longer restricts some users from sharing their queries with other users.
- Fixed an issue that would sometimes prevent users from creating or updating officer records or other data in Perspective Administration.
- The Web Portal no longer incorrectly displays certain international characters.
- Resolved an issue with line breaks not displaying correctly in the Web Portal.
- Investigation features are no longer periodically inaccessible due to licensing issues.
- Resolved an issue causing record numbers to skip when certain error messages appeared.
- The Gateway now displays all UDFs.
- Users can now create an incident from an activity that contains vehicle data.
- Resolved performance issues in the Perspective iOS app.
- Visual Analysis no longer looks for .NET 3.5 to be installed.
- Fixed an issue that would cause Perspective to freeze when deleting a workgroup.