Our team is pleased to share that we are releasing V7.11.01 of Global Alertlink.
What’s new In Version 7.11?
Our team has our full release notes on the features available with Version 7.11.01 on our Customer Portal: https://support.resolver.com/hc/en-ca/articles/360000179523-GAL-7-11-01-Release-Notes
But here is a quick summary of the new features that will be available:
- We are introducing a brand new form designer with a focus on improved performance, and making it easier to use by introducing drag and drop capabilities. Don't worry - your existing forms will be migrated to the new format!
- Improved performance for:
- Record Searching: We've made it so that you can set a limit on the results returned with the item picker.
- Plan/Event Editors: We've introduced performance improvements that allow better rendering of large query results in the form.
- In the User Interface, custom fields used in the Advanced search are now alphabetical.
- Our Reporting tool now only includes the form fields on the current version of your selected form.
- Added a bulk delete Referential Data procedure.
What do I need to know about the new Form Designer?
Our new Form Designer does provide a new interface that removes the older form designer and requires the migration of your existing forms. We know that this will require an adjustment for your team as you will need to learn how to use the new form designer, and testing will need to take place on the forms migrated.
Where do I learn about it?
We have two videos to help you navigate the Form Designer:
- 11.01 Orientation: This orientation is 11 minutes and provides a great introduction to the new form designer as well as other features and why we made the changes.
- Form Designer Training: Our team has put together a more in-depth recorded training session to help you navigate, and use the new form designer.
What if I need more in-depth help?
Our Support team and I will be here to help you transition! You can reach out directly to Support or you can reach out to me to set up time to discuss this further.
We also have full details in our Users Guide – and new documentation including system and server requirements available to help!
Submit a Support Request: https://support.resolver.com/hc/en-ca/requests/new