Users of a default installation of WRM may see the following error when trying to upload files greater than 10MB in size:
This error can be resolved by updating your default WRM configuration to accept files up to 60MB in size. Note that server access is required to make these changes.
- Make a backup of the web.config file on the server, which can be found in C:\inetpub\wwwroot\Risk\RiskCore.
- Open the web.config file and make the following changes:
- In the SSL secured formed authenticated binding section, increase the maxArrayLength to 60000000.
- In the SSL secured Windows binding section, increase the maxArrayLength to 60000000.
- Increase the maxRequestLength from 30720 to 60000.
- Add the follow security settings to the file:
<requestLimits maxAllowedContentLength="2147483647" />
- Save your changes, then restart the application pool.
Note: Restarting the application pool will end the session for any currently logged in users.