If you change to a new report server, the URL between the WRM application and the report server will need to be updated. To make these changes:
- Edit the web.config files located in the UI and Core folders of the application. In default installations, these files can be found at the following locations:
- UI: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\<Instance Name>\<Instance Name>\Web.config
- Core: C:\inetpub\wwwroot\<Instance Name>\<Instance Name>Core\Web.config
- In the SSRSReportingServer setting in both the UI and Core files, remove the existing URL between the <value> tags and replace it with the updated URL.
<setting name="SSRSReportingServer" serializeAs="String">
- Save both the files to save your changes and automatically update the system.