For version 5.4 and later, the following ports may be required, depending on your version of Perspective and any additional components you may have installed.
Port 443 is required for inbound connections to Integration Services.
- dev.virtualearth.net:443 for Bing Maps.
- dc.services.visualstudio.com:443 and dc.applicationinsights.microsoft.com:443. These ports are required only if Application Insights event logging is through Microsoft Azure.
- Connect: <RabbitMQ hostname>:5672. This port is required only if you’re running a Connect integration with Integration Services 5.4 and up and a firewall exists between Integration Services and the configured RabbitMQ server.
- Officer Mobile: dc.services.visualstudio.com:443 and dc.applicationinsights.microsoft.com:443. These ports are required only if Integration Services has been configured to send logs and telemetry to Application Insights.
- Officer Mobile (iOS): All IP addresses on the entire 184.108.40.206/8 address block require 2195, 2196, and 5223 for Apple Push Notification Services.
- Officer Mobile (Android): android.googleapis.com:443 and mtalk.google.com:5228 for Google Cloud Messaging.
- Other Integration Services clustered instances: <Other IS instance hostname>: 443. This port is required only if service clustering is enabled and a firewall exists between instances.