Our development team is in the final stages of development for RiskVision V9.0 with our team planning for a Q2 release. We have new features and improvements to help our customers get more out of the system.
- Threat object and importing threat data from the CrowdStrike Falcon Threat Intel and FireEye iSight threat intelligence feeds
- Correlation of threats with vulnerabilities
- Incorporation of threat data into vulnerability risk scoring
- Ability to attribute threats to incidents
- Ability to track threat mitigation
- The Metrics Trend Generator will allow for the trending of virtually any type of data in RiskVision
- Ability to place a new IP Address column on the Entities Grid
- Ability to search by multiple IP addresses within the same search
- More scalable Affected Entities page that allows ticketing of groups of vulnerabilities up to many of thousands of vulnerability instances
- Multiple security enhancements as a result of extensive pen tests of the RiskVision application
If you have any questions on our upcoming release - please let us know!