To change the Oracle schema owner password associated with the RiskVision.
- Alter the schema owner account within Oracle and change the password
- Open a command prompt and navigated to %Agiliance_Home%\install\toolbox\bin
- Run the command encrypt <pwd> (Replace <pwd> with the password from step 1)
- There will be several lines of output, copy the last line, for example, e149ecb93e547171Jr0ZRPThau3+BvxEaHobRA==
- Navigate to the %Agiliance_Home%\config directory and open the agiliance.properties file
- Replace the encrypted hash string for database.oracle.password.encrypted= with a new hash string generated in step 4