Applies to RiskVision Versions: 7.5
Symptoms: Program 'More Actions' drop down is missing import and export options
Steps to reproduce and compare results in v7.5 and v7.0
- Login to RV and open the Compliance Manager module
- Open Program
- Click 'More Actions' drop down Perform the above steps on both a 7.0.7325.145 and 7.5.7403.349 and you will different results.
V7.5 has the following 3 options. -Synch Workflow, Copy Questionnaire Results, Customize
V7.0 has the following 5 options -Export -Import -Synch Workflow -Copy Questionnaire Results -Customize
Resolution: RiskVision v7.5 requires the following property to be added to the agiliance: allow.program.import.export=true
Steps to update the agiliance.properties file:
- Login to the application server
- Open Windows Explorer and navigate to '%Agiliance_Home%\config'
- Open the agiliance.properties file
- Add the following property and click 'Save'. allow.program.import.export=true
- Restart the Tomcat Service This will allow the Import and export options to become visible.