Vulnerabilities for certain technologies can be associated with the of interest flag. Vulnerabilities with this flag activated will be displayed on the Recent Vulnerabilities of Interest report. With exception to the Of interest flag, the Recent Vulnerabilities of Interest and Recent Vulnerabilities reports are identical.
To enable the interest flag for a specific vulnerability:
- From the Threat and Vulnerabilities Manager module, open a Vulnerability
- Click the Technologies tab
- From the General tab, place in edit mode and select Yes next to Of Interest and click Save
- From the Administration module, click Scheduled jobs
- Run the Vulnerability Summary Update job, once this job completes, it should now show on the Recent Vulnerabilities of Interest report