Applies to RiskVision Versions: 7.5, 8.0
- Login to the server where RiskVision is configured as an administrator
- Open a command prompt and navigate to '%Agiliance_Home%\install\toolbox\bin'
- Type command: encrypt <password> Replace '<password>' with actual password
- The last line of the output will be the encrypted password which should look something like: 54e5358a05388288i30vnKFJxWE=
- Copy and paste the outputted value to the desired location
The encryption tool used by RiskVision is "encrypt.cmd". Steps to use this command Consult the RiskVision Product Support Team with any questions in regards to this document.