Perspective 5.5 – Bug Fixes
- Perspective now supports email addresses that contain apostrophes.
- Fixed an issue that would cause records created before Daylight Saving Time to display the wrong time in Analysis Expert queries.
- Custom reports now use the most recent Analysis Expert query.
- Analysis Expert no longer shows an error when the Case Manager field is added to a query.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent users with the appropriate permissions from viewing activity link relationships in Visual Analysis.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Quick View from displaying correct results when searching for case manager data.
- The Dispatch client no longer occasionally freezes when initializing.
- Activities created from Dispatch are now assigned the correct workgroup prefix.
- Fixed an issue in Officer Mobile that would result in tasks being out of sync with Dispatch.
- Fixed an issue that prevented Web Portal from enforcing some required fields.
- The date and time format in Web Portal is now locked down to a single format (YYYYMMDD). This resolved an issue that prevented European Internet Explorer users from submitting forms.
- Fixed a date formatting issue in Web Portal that would prevent forms from submitting for European Internet Explorer users.
- Users are no longer occasionally logged out of Web Portal while creating a BOLO.