Only administrators can change another user's password. For information on changing your own password, see the Change Your Password in GRC Cloud article.
- Log into GRC Cloud as an administrator.
- Click Administration > Users.
- Locate the user in the Users List or enter keywords in the Search field to narrow down the list.
- Click the user's name to open their profile page.
- Click Change Password.
- Enter the new password in the Type New Password and Retype New Password fields, ensuring it's at least 8 characters long, with at least one number and one change of case.
- Select the Require Password Change on Next Login checkbox.
- Click Save.
- Click Done.