This tool allows you to select Items, Criteria and Stakeholders and then view the actual votes.
- Go to Vote & Report > Tools > Voter Trend Analysis.
- Use the Item Selection list to select/deselect items from the reporting function, by checking/unchecking the Sel column. Click Update Display.
- Further filter by checking on off the criteria selection and setting maximum, minimum or ranges for voting scores. Click Update Display.
- The table lists the actual keypad votes for the items, criteria and scores selected.
- The report can be further filtered by stakeholder groups, by clicking Tools drop-down > Select Stakeholders to include and choosing stakeholder groups and member groups to display.