After starting a new Ballot file or opening an existing one, the first screen you will see is located under Design > Session.
The Session screen lists:
- The file name (in the menu bar)
- Session Label (a short reference for the file or workshop)
- Session Statement (a definition of the purpose of the workshop, which can be shown to participants during the workshop as a reminder or as a tool for managing the discussion)
- Date file created
- Date last modified (the last date the file was opened)
- Communications Setup information (either set up for use with voting equipment or with simulated voters)
- Number of Voters registered
Add Session Statement and Label (Optional)
- To edit the session information click on the Edit icon.
- The session edit screen will appear.
- Create a Session Statement.
- Create a Session Label.
- Additional notes and action plans may be added.
- Click OK to close this window.