Action Plans have several attributes, including descriptive text, date, status and priority level. They can also be assigned to an owner. The list of owners can be edited from within the Notes and Action Plans screens or from the main menu in the Design section.
- Go to Notes > Edit Owners. The following window appears.
- Enter the name of the first person in the Name area and click Add New.
- To add further persons, repeat step 2.
- To edit the name of an existing person, select the name form the Owner Selection drop-down menu, edit the Name, and click Add New.
- To delete an existing name, select the name form the Owner Selection drop-down menu, and click the Delete button.
- When completed, press OK.