Note: This feature is available for Rating Scale, Paired Ranking and Relationship Modeling criteria, but not for Multiple Choice Criteria.
- Navigate to Design > Criteria and select Rating Scale.
- Click Scale Selection, then select Edit Predefined scales.
- Use the first View Selection menu to choose between selecting Rating Scale, Paired Ranking or Relationship Modeling scales.
- Use the second View Selection drop-down to choose the predefined scale label option to edit.
- To change the number of options on a predefined scale, use the Scale Size drop-down menu.
- To change the text for each option, edit the numbered boxes.
- When finished, press OK to return to the Scale Selection window. The updated version of the Predefined Scale will now be available from this window.