The appearance of the Item Views screen is highly customizable, changing fonts, colors and other features. Most settings are found in the Views Format Settings menu.
- Navigate to Vote & Report > Format Settings.
- Change screen colors, font settings or use the Color Gallery to select from a preset pallet of color choices. These will override the global default fonts and colors set in the Tools > Options window.
- Use the Column Headings option to change the text style for each title and the height of the title bar, relative to the other rows.
- Use the ‘Item’ Heading option to change the heading of the title of the Items column to a word or phrase relevant to your session (e.g. project, idea, question, risk, control etc.)
- Use the Row Contents option to set titles for text style and default fixed or variable heights for each row.
Resize Columns and Rows
The relative width of columns and heights of rows can be adjusted on the Voting Results page.
- Navigate to Vote & Report > Resize and choose one of three options:
- Resize Columns: Column widths are resized automatically to take advantage of available screen width
- Resize Columns, Preserve Items: The item columns is kept at its current width and all other columns are optimized
- Resize Row Heights: The height of each row is resized to accommodate the item text in full.
- Alternative approach to resizing columns widths:
- Click on the vertical lines separating the columns within the title row, until the cursor changes to a vertical line with two horizontal arrowheads.
- Click and drag the width of each column and then release.