The Cross Tabulation Chart displays the total number of participants who have responded for each possible response. This frequency distribution is plotted for one Idea and Criteria against any other Idea and Criteria.
A total count of responses is shown for each point plotted.
- Go to Vote & Report > Chart > CrossTab Chart.
- To Select a Criteria to plot, Go to Data > Chart Data.
- Under the X axis and Y axis tabs, choose the required criteria.
- To Select an Item to plot, go to Data > Chart Data.
- Click the Items button
- Select the required item from the Item Selection List.
Note: To display the overall correlation for all items across two different criteria, use Multivariate Analysis.