Various chart images can be exported from Ballot either directly to Microsoft PowerPoint or to the Windows clipboard.
Export to Clipboard and Save as a Graphics File
All charts can be generated as follows:
- Save as bitmap graphic
- Copy to clipboard
On any chart screen these options are on the File drop-down menu.
There is an option to save a title for the image that will be incorporated into the top of the image.
Export to PowerPoint
In addition, scatter charts can be exported directly to PowerPoint as follows.
- From the scatter chart screen, click File drop-down > Export to Presentation.
- Select the criteria to be graphed, press OK.
- The file ballotslides.ppt is generated
- The PowerPoint file will contain all combinations of criteria based on the selections in step 3.
- Delete any unneeded slides from the PowerPoint file.