- Turn on computer and let it complete startup.
- Plug base station into a USB port.
Note: If the receiver is being used for the first time with the computer then a driver will need to be installed. See Installing a USB Communications Driver.
- Go to Vote & Report > Voting > Communication Setup > Communication Setup. The Communication Setup window displays.
- Click the Com Setup tab.
- Select the Receiver Type. Select Reply Export, Standard and WW.
- Click the Scan for Receivers button. When the Reply WW base station responds then the appropriate Com port will be marked as 'Yes Selected'. If there is no communication then a message will display.
- You may now Test the Keypads (Optional)
Have more questions? Submit a request