If users are not receiving email notifications from GRC Cloud, check the following settings to ensure your system is set up correctly.
Administration Email Settings:
- Go to Administration > System > System Settings.
Verify that email@example.com has been entered in the E-mail from address for Workflow-based emails field.
- Click Yes under Enable Automatic e-mail notifications.
- Click Yes under Enable notification messages.
Email Manager Settings
- Go to Administration > System > Email Manager.
- Click the button under Recipients to view recipients for a pending email.
- Click the Sent tab to verify which emails have been sent.
If an email is missing from the email manager that should have been sent on a specific date, there could be an issue with permissions, the workflow or a specific state. Contact Resolver Support for assistance.