Hierarchical Reports are the most customizable and comprehensive solution for parsing item and content data in GRC Cloud.
To build a hierarchical report:
- Go to Report > Hierarchical Report.
- Select the Presentation Style of the report.
- Optional: If your report contains multi-parent items, select one of the following radio buttons:
- Show All: Show all items, even if they are duplicated among other parent items.
- Show Unique: Show only unique items.
- Select By Entity Framework or By Account Framework from the Order dropdown to choose how items will be organized.
- Click the Starting dropdown menu and select the top-most parent item of your report. The report will only generate items under and including the specified node/entity.
- Optional: Click the Limit to items under the selected framework node checkbox. Select an item from the framework library from the top dropdown list, or a node within the framework library from the second dropdown list. This will limit the report results to items contained within that item or node.
- Select the applicable checkboxes under Item Types.
Note: Each column in the Item Types section corresponds to a tab in the report builder.
- Click the corresponding tab for one of the item types selected. For example, if you selected All Risks, click the Risk tab.
- Repeat the above process for each item type selected.
- Click Generate Report.
- Click one of the following buttons:
- Rebuild: Return to the report builder to reconfigure the report.
- Refresh: Refresh the report after adding or removing file attachments, updating data, and more.
- Save Snapshot: Save a copy of the report using the current data set. Snapshots are not updated when new data is available.
- Assessor: View attribute and evaluation information in a spreadsheet.
- Print: View a printable version of the report.
- Export: Export to PDF, Excel, or Word.