If you're experiencing unexpected issues with Core, sometimes clearing your cache can help. The following instructions are for Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, and Internet Explorer.
- Click the ellipsis icon in the top right corner of the browser, then click Settings.
- Type “cache” in the Search settings field.
- Click Clear browsing data.
Select All time from the Time range dropdown.
Select the checkbox next to Cached images and files.
- Click Clear data.
- Close Settings.
- Click the star icon in the top-right corner of your browser.
- Click Clear history.
- Select Cached data and files.
- Click Clear.
Click the gear icon in the top right corner of the browser then click Internet Options.
Click Delete under Browsing history.
Select the checkbox next to Temporary Internet files and website files.
Close Internet Options.