We are pleased to announce the release of RiskVision Version 9.1!
What do you need to know about the Update?
We have fully documented the updates in our Release Notes, but here is a quick summary on some of the new features:
- Scalability & Performance:
- Vulnerability Archiving – Allows closed vulnerabilities that have not had any activity in a set amount of time (the default is 6 months) to be archived. Archived vulnerabilities will be available for reporting.
- Ticket Archiving – Allows closed tickets that have not had any activity in a set amount of time (the default is 6 months) to be archived. Archived tickets will be available for reporting.
- KRI Enhancements including support for KRI assessment restarts and the ability to add a comment per KRI period.
- New Vulnerability Instance section of tickets clearly shows what vulnerabilities are being ticketed on what assets and provides a way to mark specific instances as resolved.
- Troubleshooting related features for connectors, jobs currently running and queries.
- As well as a number of customer reported bug fixes.
V9.1 Overview Video
Interested in seeing the an overview on our latest changes? Check out our overview!