Data grids allow end users to view, edit and analyze object data in a spreadsheet-style format.
Users with permission to view a data grid can:
- Resize, sort and show/hide columns;
- Edit an object's properties or fields within individual cells;
- Filter data by state, role, relationship, reference or single select list;
- Wrap/unwrap cell contents; and
- Move forward or back through the grid's pages as well as adjust the number of rows displayed per page.
Watch this short video to learn how you can engage with the data.
How to watch: