This video will provide you with an orientation to some of the exciting changes in our 2.7 release.
These changes include features such as:
- Adding multiple data points to a heat map;
- Exporting reports to PDF while maintaining the same page breaks you added to your report;
- Reducing load times for previously cached reports and making it so you can work in Core while waiting for a report to load; and
- Adding new descriptors to form headers such as:
- The object description;
- A custom description;
- The workflow state bar; and
- The object’s unique ID.
Watch the video to see these features in action! For more detailed information on all of the new features introduced with 2.7, see the release notes.
How to watch:
|Core 2.7 Orientation|