Perspective is a web-based application built using Microsoft's ClickOnce technology. You must use Microsoft Edge to launch the Perspective application. Using another browser not utilize ClickOnce Technology will result in an error message.
Enabling ClickOnce in Microsoft Edge
- Launch Microsoft Edge.
- From the Microsoft Edge browser, enter edge://flags into the Address Bar.
- Press the Enter key.
- From the Experiments screen, enter ClickOnce Support in the Search field.
- Click the Default button and select Enable from the dropdown menu.
- Close out of Microsoft Edge for the configuration change to take effect and reopen the Microsoft Edge browser.
- If Perspective does not launch after following these steps, contact Resolver Support.