Note: You must have access to Administration and Language Configuration to deploy a language pack. If you're using Dispatch, you must log in to Dispatch at least once before completing the steps below.
To add a language to Perspective:
- Log in to Perspective as a user with administrative privileges.
- Click Administration in the Navigation pane.
- Expand the Language node in the Listing pane.
- Click Configuration.
- Select a language that is not in use.
- Change the Dictionary dropdown to your preferred language and click Save.
Note: It's recommended to keep the Base Language set to English because it affects the System Administrator, and will make it easier for Support to help you resolve any issues.
- Click Yes.
- Click OK.
- Log out and log back in.
You will now need to update the lookup lists and labels for this language and assign the language to the appropriate roles and users.
Language Packs have very specific limitations - please review the details on language packs here:
And specific details per language pack here: