The latest release of WRM is now available!
What’s New in the Update to V 9.7.5?
We’ve fully documented the updates in V 9.7.5 in our Release Notes, which link to articles on usage but here is a quick summary of some of the new features:
- Users can now move checked reviews in the Review Selection window into the Favourites tab.
- The Dashboard now allows you to set a default item type for reports.
- Users can now select and download multiple attachments from a dashboard. This feature is particularly useful if you routinely extract and review all supporting documents attached to particular items or need to download several documents at once.
- Users can now search for attachments by title, description, or file name.
- This release also includes a number of customer reported bug fixes.
Support & Installation
If you are hosting WRM, please reach out to our support team to pre-book your installation prior to proceeding with the update so that we can shadow your install. If we are hosting WRM on your behalf, we will be reaching out with you to arrange the update.
Request your Update and Download Links:
On our Customer Portal you can also find additional support tools as well as new articles to support your use.