Perspective V5.4 introduces Alarm Management, a health check for our API and a number of improvements based on customer feedback.
What do you need to know about the Update?
We have fully documented the updates in our Release Notes, but here is a quick summary on some of the new features:
- New: Alarm Management
- For use with our Access Control Connector, you can now have more alarms sent to a dispatcher for review.
- For rules where you want a dispatcher to see the alarm and decide if it need to become a dispatch or close it out there is now an Alarms panel to manage that.
- Acknowledge and Close alarms (this will be also acknowledged and closed in your Access Control System)
- Or Escalate Alarms to a Dispatch when an Officer response is required (you can even escalate a series of alarms to a single dispatch for easier management)
- Alarms have many of the same great features of Dispatches (Notifications, Comments and Conversations, Visual Alerts and Timers and more)
- If you missed our webinar in late fall, and need a reminder on what Alarm Management is – please check out our recording: https://www.resolver.com/resource/webinar-optimize-command-center/
- New option to update query for Custom Reports, so you can add a new field or adjust criteria options
- Health check APIs (Perspective, Integration, Dispatch Services) all services provide health data for better up time monitoring an load balance management.
- Dispatch Locations now search global addresses (and if you don’t want users creating new locations an option to turn that off)
- Multi-Select for bulk Dispatch actions like Close Dispatch and Reassigning tasks.
- More Filters on Dispatches (Filter by Dispatcher, Location or Call Categories)
- Bug Fixes: https://support.resolver.com/hc/en-ca/articles/360000301843-Perspective-5-4-Bug-Fixes
To request the latest download, confirm your hosted upgrade dates or to ask questions.
- Submit a Support Request: https://support.resolver.com/hc/en-ca/requests/new